Sunday, March 30, 2014

Remember...

It is March, and I believe that I haven't shared anything on my blog for over a year.  
Yesterday, my mother gave me a beautiful gift... She gave one to all of my sisters.  It was a book, sharing the story of my older sister, Jessica.  She also had recorded pictures and birth statistics of me and my sisters.  I went home and read the stories, treasuring the words and pictures.  How great it was to have those stories recorded! And I went to sleep, with nightmares, worried that I wouldn't remember the details - or even the big things of the lives of my children.  My life is wonderful today, full of happiness and joy.  Full of the activities and happenings of our family, and I don't want all of this to be forgotten.  Things change so quickly by the days, weeks, months, years... I want my children to understand where they came form.  

So... I have a resolution.. To record the happenings of our family from one week to the next.  To give them and me something to remember these days, because our days and our choices will shape who we become.

No comments:

Post a Comment