Sunday, June 28, 2015

February 22 - parties, mistakes, and the temple

Bryson played his last basketball game of the season this week. :( They won and he played great! :)  I sure do love to watch him play!

Sierra competed in district cheerleading and they won first place in every event (they were the only team in their division though), so they are going to state cheerleading!  Can't wait to go to Boise to watch them!

Jenika performed at an elementary school assembly and worked at a clinic at South Fork.  She is awesome!

Cutler finally got to have his birthday party this week!!!  It has just been so busy, that I had to put it off week after week, but this week, it was warmish outside, and we just made it work!  He had a spy party, and the kids came, put together their spy kit, and followed clues like real live secret agents to find out who stole the birthday cake.  They seemed to have a lot of fun, and Culter had so much fun!  He was just thrilled to finally get his birthday party!

I made a major mistake and agreed to go to a sales pitch for some travel club thing because they promised a free gift for going.  But... I talked Shawn into buying the product for mucho money, came home, regretted it, returned the membership the next day, and gave up the free gift!  I am way too much of a push over to attend those dumb sales pitches!  

I got to go to the temple with my cousin, Rachel as she received her endowments, and then we again went to the sealing on Saturday.  I do love attending the temple and am reminded of my covenants and am renewed with peace each time I go.

I am a poor photographer... but here are some random photos.




No comments:

Post a Comment