Saturday, June 4, 2011

Loving the weather and the company!

So, Shawn's been without a job for about 3 weeks now.  I know that I should be stressed out and worried and not enjoying this, but I am loving having hime home.  We are totally broke and have no immediate guarantee of money coming in, but Shawn is happier than he has been for a long time, and he is spending all kinds of time with the kids.  He's helping with the ball games and yard work.  We are spending lots of time together as a family, and besides the whole not having any money at all thing, we are not stressed out at all.  We just keep hoping and praying and saying that it will all work out, and I totally believe that it will.  So - Here's to good attitudes, hope, faith, and our new family motto, "It will all work out - somehow."

5 comments:

  1. It WILL work out...somehow!!! You have the cutest family Rachelle!! I love your new blog!!! Keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachelle, you're totally right, it will all work out in the end!!! It's so great you guys get to spend extra time together as a family, because in the end, you'll look back and cherish this time for sure!!! Love the new blog, can't wait to keep reading your updates!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new blog....can't wait to read about Shawn's success in his new business and other adventures. I really am excited about the new "sisters" blog you are talking about.....fun for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks...all of you. I'm not feeling as sure of myself as I was a few days ago. It will still work out though...right?...No - I mean, right.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes! It will:) It always does when you have faith...so you guys are going to be better than fine:) Your family is so cute!

    ReplyDelete