Sunday, February 15, 2015

January 11 - Snow and Parent teacher conferences

Snow was a big part of our week. Jenika went skiing for the first time this week and LOVED it!  She can't wait to go again!  Bryson went snowboarding twice and can't get enough of it either.  The kids were out of school on Friday and it snowed quite a bit that day so they built forts and snowmen all day too.  Brielle doesn't last too long out in the cold, but she loves it while she is out there.

Basketball games for Bryson and Cutler were fun too.  Bryson is becoming quite the basketball player and does a pretty good job out there!  Cutler - well, he has a lot of fun and is usually smiling out there! We hope that he improves with experience! :):) 

PTO meetings, cheerleader mom meetings, pack meeting, and America's hope kept me pretty busy this week!  I love being busy and I love being involved in what my kids are involved in.  America's Hope is so inspirational and the songs and the kids singing gives me hope for our nation. 

Parent teacher conferences this week were encouraging.  I love hearing positive things about the kids and this week I heard it!  Cutler is doing so well in Spanish and all the other subjects too!  Jenika assures me that she is the teacher's pet.... and I kind of think she might be. ;)  Sierra and Bryson both have good looking grades and I am just tickled pink. :)

I don't have many pictures to share!  I've got to take more pics!  But this will just have to do for this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment