Sunday, February 15, 2015

January 18 - Happy Birthday Jenika and Mom!

Happy birthday this week to Jenika and me!  Jenika turned 11 on Monday and I turned 38!  I know it is cliche, but I seriously cannot comprehend how quickly time goes by!

Grandma Noni was here this week and we enjoyed spending some time with her.

For Jenika's birthday, on Monday, because there was no school, she wanted us all to go skiing with her.  It was so much fun!!  I forgot how much I like to ski! She got a sewing machine for her birthday and she was a little surprised, but so excited!

Sierra had a cheer competition in Rigby this weekend and she did great!  They looked really good and won first in everything (even if they were the only group in their level - haha).  Jenika performed with the little girls clinic and I sold cinnamon rolls at concessions so it was a pretty big day.  Cutler and Bryson both had ball games in IF.  Thank goodness that Shawn is awesome so that we can divide and conquer!

Grandma Jackson was admitted into the hospital last week.  She hasn't been doing well, and Shawn and I went to visit her this week.  They brought her back to the Gables and she has been sleeping a lot.  She woke up and gazed into my eyes.  I felt like there was so much that she wanted to say, and was saying in Spirit, but didn't have the words to say them.  She didn't seem to be in much pain at all and I am glad for that.  We are all praying that she might pass quickly and peacefully... She has missed grandpa for so long and she hasn't really been herself for a so long.  We will be happy for her when she can finally go home.













No comments:

Post a Comment