Sunday, February 15, 2015

January 25 - Happy Birthday Cutler!

Another busy week behind us!

Grandma has been declining and hasn't eaten anything or been away since Friday or Saturday.  I went to see her on Monday during Jenika's jumprope.  She was sleeping peacefully and Jerilyn had music playing in the room.  It was very peaceful and tender.  I told her that I loved her and that I would see her again someday, and left.  Mom texted me on Thursday that she had passed away around noon.  My dad and Angie were there with her when she died.  She is an amazing lady and I love her so.  She has lived a wonderful life full of service and love.  I can imagine that the reunion with her and Grandpa was very sweet.

Basketball games, lessons, church activities, jump rope, and skiing kept us busy all week and we didn't have much time to be sad about Grandma.  She wouldn't want us to sulk, but to get busy and get to work.  Sierra had a cheerleading competition in Pocatello on Saturday and they did great!  They won first in everything (and they even had somebody to compete against)!

Cutler's birthday was on Saturday!   He turned EIGHT years old!  He got some walkie-talkies and some scriptures, and a basketball.  He played a ball game and then when to lunch with Shawn and Bryson.  When we got home from the competition in Poky, we celebrated! :)
















No comments:

Post a Comment